Welcome

Laxmi Organics Share Price Target

Laxmi Organics is a newly listed stock in the stock exchange and it has a Market capitalisation of Rs 4919 Crores which is a basically small cap company.  Laxmi Organics make a debut on 25th March 2021 with a Premium of 20%.  Again on the next day i.e. 26th March 2021 it jumped to 20% further.  So, in total 40% jump has been seen in only 2 days.

We are very hopeful that Laxmi Organics could proved to a multibagger if hold for a longer period.

At the moment Laxmi Organics is trading at a price of Rs 187.

Here we are giving a Buy Call on Laxmi Organics for Rs 250.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *